19 Ocak 2015 Pazartesi

The Film Exercises

http://dizimag.co/mom/2-sezon-1-bolum-izle-dizi.html ( 09.03-12.33)

Exercise 1 : Please classify the following sentences into sentence types according to function.

1.) Did you  want me to make you a sandwich?
2.) She's lucky to have a role model like you.
3.) Wait a minute.
4.) What did you do?
5.) Say it!

Answers:

1.) Interrogative
2.) Declarative
3.) Imperative
4.)Interrogative
5.) Imperative

Exercise 2 : Please classify the following sentences into sentence types according to structure.

1.) Oh, thanks, but Jill and I are having lunch.
2.) You don't have any friends.
3.) Before I tell you about that, you have to understand that we were so far in the hole, the only way out was by getting creative.
4.) My friend's daughter doesn't pay the rent for three months and now she and her whole family are gonna be evicted.
5.) That's a terrible thing to say.

Answers:

1.) Complex and Compound
2.) Simple
3.) Complex
4.) Compound
5.) Simple

Exercise 3: Please classify the following sentences into different parts of speech.

1.) I'm just doing what I can do.
2.) I might use that with Jill.
3.) Like the box was here.
4.) You sucked at it.
5.) That's terrific.

Answers:

1.) Noun phrase
2.) Preposition 
3.) Subject
4.) Verb
5.) Adjective
 

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder