8 Ocak 2015 Perşembe

Reflection Task 3A

I would choose 'Shailene Woodley' as the person of the year. She has accomplished many things. She has acted in three films in the same year,which is a great success. They all have acquired fame. She played leading role in the movie which is called 'The Fault in Our Stars'. Actually they adapted the book into a movie. It is among the best-sellers now. I think Shailene has a natural beauty and she is a very good actress in spite of her age. I want to talk about her life briefly. She was born in California in 1991. She was 5 years old when she started acting. She played her most important role in 'Replacing Dad' in 1999. She made a breakthrough with 'The Descendants' in 2011. My favourite movie that she stars in is 'Divergent'. At the beginning,  my expectation was low but the movie surprised me. I really liked the movie and the characters. They were all in harmony. In March,2015 the second movie of series will be released. I am looking forward to seeing it! :) I think she deserves to be the person of the year. I am sure that she will earn more success in time :)


4 yorum:

  1. Dear Büşra;

    I see that you choose a really good candidate for the person of the year. I like Shailene Woodley too and I think she deserve that. Recent years have become her most precious years actually. Now let’s talk about your paragraph. First of all you organized your paragraph very well and the content is good and there is no big grammatical mistake. We can easily see that you researched the topic well before you wrote and watched her movies to be sure she is the right person who deserves this award. I really enjoyed while reading this paragraph. Thanks for sharing with us 

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Dear Zeynep,
      Thank you so much for your comment on my task :) It was a pleasure for me :)

      Sil
  2. Dear Büşra,

    I liked your choice for the person of the year. I agree with you. Shailene is a really good actress. I saw her movies,too. And she is really good at acting. In The Fault in Our Stars, she acted so well that she made me cry. To act as she did, she must have really felt it. In Divergent, she acted as a powerful girl. She was really good at it,too. It is not so easy to act different characters, but she did it very well. Also, I liked your paragraph. You talked about her early life and filmography, which is very helpful for us. Your organization is really good. Thank you for sharing Shailene's life with us :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Dear Hande,
      Thank you for your nice comments :) I am glad to hear that you enjoyed reading my task :)

      Sil