9 Kasım 2014 Pazar

Reflection Task 1A

Hi everyone! I'm Büşra and I was born in Hatay. I am 17 years old but I will be 18 a few days later.I graduated from Karlısu Anatolian Teacher Training High School and here I'm. I had an amazing high school life! Those days are gone but I will always remember them. I have had wonderful friends and I see them as if they were my family. My teachers were also great. They worked hard to teach us somethings. Thus, I appreciate everything they did. Let me show a photo of me and my friends to you :)

























I am happy to be at METU. I have never dreamed  about coming here but i see myself as lucky one. I did not study at prep-school and I am not regretful  I have really good friends.I do not like Ankara because of its seriousness and weather.On the other hand, METU is somewhere else. It's like an another city of Turkey. The people are cultured and they are respectful to the others' rights. There are so many activities for everyone to do. It is an another thing that I like here.

I want to talk about my hobbies. I like dreaming, travelling, meeting new people, knowing different cultures. I wonder about what is going on outside the our counrty. I want to see them all one day. But to do this, first I have to study. One of the my biggest dreams is seeing Eiffel Tower and also Paris. I think Eiffel Tower is a mirable construction.

That's all about me :)

1 yorum:

  1. I read your text and found something about you which I did not know before.You introduced yourself very impressively and I really liked it.I analyzed your text and look for your grammar mistake but I could not.You wrote splendid text in an aspect of narration and grammar.I hope you will write more texts and we can enjoy reading them.Take caree!!

    YanıtlaSil